As a part of growing dogs chew on things for various reasons. Boredom, teething, separation anxiety, or even lack of training leads to this. When your dog chews power cords, it results in serious harm and even death. Installing heavy duty petcords for dogs is the best thing that any pet parent can do for the safety of their dogs.
Signs that your dog was electrocuted while chewing on cables:
- Burns around the mouth
- Shortness of breath
- Physical collapse
- Rapid heart rate
- Muscle tremors
If you notice your dog is in pain from electrical shock, we advise you to immediately turn off the electricity to that cord.
Use pet cords for dogs to save them from getting electrocuted
There are various ways to keep your dog away from power cords. One such method is heavy-duty pet cords for dogs that act as a second shield against your pet chewing through the cable. This pet safety device fits easily onto most household wires and provides added comfort and reassurance that your pet is safe when at home.
Petgiftz is the leading provider of heavy-duty pet cords for dogs that are carefully designed to protect your furry friend from getting electrocuted. Don’t wait any longer give your dogs a safe environment to play and live. Visit our website to place an order today!